Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Allow you access to our members area, forums and blogs
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of our website
- They allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter and others.
- Personalizing our website for you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your explicit permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your explicit permission)
- Pass personally identifiable information to third parties
- You can find out more about all the cookies we use below and find more technical information on what cookies are at www.whatarecookies.com (or try an internet search).
- We are providing this additional information about our cookies in accordance with the "EU cookie law".
Please note that most internet browsing software disables cookies for websites and you are free to do so, but please note that our website will not perform as you would expect. For example, you will not be able to register as a member, access our members area, forums, blogs, or do basic grocery shopping. Many functions of the site may be unreachable or non-functional.
COOKIES FROM SOCIAL NETWORKS OR EXTERNAL PLATFORMS.
Then you can easily share our content using the Facebook, Twitter and other social network buttons that we have included on our website. Each social network button can set its own cookies and you can learn more about the relevant websites. The privacy implications of this will vary from social network to social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks and websites.
ANONYMOUS VISITOR STATISTICS COOKIES
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section.
The cookies, defined as "Unique Visitor Cookies", contain an alphanumeric code that identifies the navigation computers, without however any collection of personal data.
The site also includes components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). These cookies are used for the sole purpose of monitoring and improving the site's performance. For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on his browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
DURATION OF COOKIES
Some cookies (session cookies) remain active only until the browser is closed or any logout command is executed.
Other cookies "survive" when the browser is closed and are also available on subsequent visits by the user.
These cookies are called persistent and their duration is set by the server at the time of their creation. In some cases a deadline is fixed, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of his browser.
Attention: with the total or partial disabling of technical cookies, it could compromise the optimal use of the site.
Disabling "third-party" cookies does not affect navigability in any way.
The setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications.
Furthermore, browsers allow you to define different settings for "proprietary" cookies and for those of "third parties".
For example, in Firefox, through the Tools->Options->Privacy menu, it is possible to access a control panel where it is possible to define whether or not to accept the different types of cookies and proceed with their removal.
The documentation on how to set the cookie management rules for your browser is easily available on the internet, by way of example, some addresses relating to the main browsers are shown: